Friday 18 March 2011

Diary Entry: week 5

Magazine designing has begun!
For the majority of this week I have been working on designing my magazine by drawing out deigns on A4 paper. Before I started drawing the final designs I looked back ove my initial ideas to try and put all of my ideas together in my head before putting pen to paper. 
By the time the ideas where sorted in my head I had chose Q as my style model and my cover artist was going to be Adele. My colour scheme is going to be red, grey and white to give it a proffesional and slick look.
When starting to sketch out the pages which I envisaged in my mind I also designed the magazine logo and sketched out photo ideas before researching poses used before to portray the arists as I knew it will influence what I thought was appropriate, therefore creating more ideas for my photographic compositions. I then created 3 A4 full designs for contents page, Double page spread and front cover. All 3 pages where then scanned into the computer and uploaded to my Blog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment