Monday 7 March 2011

Diary entry: week 4

music magazine research
Over the last week I have been working on completing the 5 magazine analysis' and sorting out my results from my audience research questionnaire.
I completed my reasearch of each magazine at a time instead of doing all front pages together, all contents pages together etc. I did this  because I believed it benefited my reasearch more by helping my understanding of a whole magazine and the themes brought all the way through. The magazines which I annalysed where: MOJO, Q, NME, the Word and Kerrang!. Kerrang! was a magazine I annalysed as an extra to highlight features of a rock magazine which I didnt want to include in my final product because it wasnt aimed at my target audience. All analysis' where added to a new post on my blog making it easier to navigate and browse when overlooking my research when creating my actual magazine.
For the audience research results I created a spreadsheet and added all the results from each person to a seperate sheet and then tallyed them on to a new sheet. When all results where collected and tallyed I made graphs for those questions which a graph could be made for, saved them as JPEG's and uploaded them as a new post to my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment