Saturday 26 February 2011

Diary Entry: Week 3

Febuary half term
Over the last week I completed constructing my questionnaire and have then send it out electronically to my targeted selection. I selected my selection across the alphabet and tried to be as un bias as I could by selecting even amounts of females and males. I decided to use this as my sampling tactic to make sure I got a balanced and realistic response representing as close to what my target audience think as possible.  I have completed my initial research however my photocopier is broken however as soon as half term is over I will scan my work into the computer and upload it straight to my blog. 
Whilst waiting for results of my audience research I have selected 3 magazines, NME, Q and Uncut, and have began to analyse each one. I have also been working out what the last 2 magazines I will be analysing. At the moment I am deciding between choosing between classic rock and rolling stone or using one of those and then a contrasting music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment