Wednesday 9 February 2011

Diary entry: week 1

The preliminary task. 
Over the last week I have been working on my Preliminary task to create my own school magazine.
My first task was to research already existing school magazines and analyse the codes and conventions in which they used. I analysed 5 magazines: the front covers and contents page. In that week I also drew out my plan of how my contents and front cover should look using colours. These two pages I scanned into the computer and uploaded to my Blog.
After that I took my photos for the front cover and my contents title using my own camera. I then created the front cover and contents page on Photoshop. When finished I exported the final product as a JPEG file so I could upload onto my Blog. Which I am currently finishing the evaluation which will complete my preliminary task.

No comments:

Post a Comment